Welcome to Stunning Jodie Comer your newest source dedicated to the Emmy award winning British Actress Jodie Comer. Jodie is best known for her role as Villanelle in the TV Series Klling Eve but you also may recognise her as Elizabeth of York in the Starz TV Series The White Princess, as Ivy Moxam in the TV Mini-Series Thirteen and as Chloe Gemell in the TV Series My Mad Fat Diary. Jodie is set to star alongside Ryan Reynolds in Free Guy and alongside Ben Affleck and Matt Damon in The Last Duel.
Stunning Jodie Comer aims to be your most up-to-date and comprehensive source for Jodie. Check back daily for all the latest news, photos and info. Thank you for visiting the site and supporting Jodie and her career!
Welcome to the Press Archive at Stunning Jodie Comer where you will find one of the largest and most comprehensive press article collection of British Actress Jodie Comer. Presently the archive has 66 press articles and there is always more being added whether it be older or newer, so check back daily for all the latest press articles.
Welcome to the Video Archive at Stunning Jodie Comer where you will find one of the largest and most comprehensive video collection of British Actress Jodie Comer. Presently the archive has 29 videos and there is always more being added whether it be older or newer, so check back daily for all the latest videos.
- Attended St Julie’s Catholic High School in Liverpool with British track & field athlete Katarina Johnson-Thompson.
- Is a huge Bruce Springsteen fan.
- As of 2019 still lives with her parents Jimmy and Donna in Liverpool where her dad works for Everton Football Club.
- Before her acting career took off, she was a checkout girl in a Tesco supermarket and worked in a bar for some time.
- She turned down the chance to appear in Strictly Come Dancing (2004). Instead, she went with her mother and her grandmother to the studio to watch it live.
- She got the call to audition for Killing Eve (2018) while nursing a hangover, following a party night with friends at a music festival in Barcelona. Despite feeling that she had little chances, she took the 13-hour flight to Los Angeles anyway. After five minutes in reading with Sandra Oh, she landed the part.
- While filming their scenes in Good Cop (2012), Stephen Graham was so impressed by her talent that he proceeded to call his agent Jane Epstein. Following his recommendation, Epstein arranged a meeting with Jodie and later became her agent. This resulted in a boost in her acting career. When she won her BAFTA award for Killing Eve (2018), she thanked Graham for introducing her to Epstein and making her career possible.
- She is a supporter of Tyred, a road safety charity that campaigns to outlaw old coach tyres.
- Jodie’s cinematic crush is Paul Rudd, especially his character Peter from I Love You, Man (2009).
- In 2019, at the age of 26, she became the youngest winner of the Emmy in the category “Best Actress in a Drama Series”, a record previously held by Lindsay Wagner, who was 28. One year later, the record was broken by Zendaya, who won the Emmy at the age of 24.
- She nearly choked to death while eating pasta when she filmed the Killing Eve (2018) episode Wide Awake (2019). Her scene partner, Henry Lloyd-Hughes, thought that she was simply making it up for the scene. Fortunately, a medic arrived in time and prevented the worst. She later commented in an interview that the incident has ruined pasta for her.
- She has no formal acting training.